The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation, including the latest directives and guidance from national, regional and local authorities, and across the community. We have taken several precautions including increased sanitization of community spaces, providing hand sanitizer and posting proper handwashing procedures. All employees have been advised to stay home if they begin to present symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
We are actively following the cleaning and sanitizing guidelines set forth by the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facility is cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily. This includes doors, door knobs, desktops, countertops, keyboards, phones and more.
Safety Practices at Just Hail
- Requiring extreme social distancing for those employees who have to come to work.
- No more than three employees are allowed in the shop at any time, and they must remain more than six feet apart.
- Requiring staff to use gloves any time they come into contact with exposed surfaces on or in our customers’ vehicles.
- Screening employees for symptoms and ensuring that sick employees or those that may have been exposed to COVID-19 stay at home.
- Providing frequent education to all staff on the latest recommendations by CDC.
We take your concerns seriously and look forward to seeing and hearing from you. We are very grateful to you for your business and we thank you for it. If you have any questions, please contact us.